2011년 1월 17일 월요일

Writing in many point of views By Sung-IL class 22

First view) Today I woke up l woke up late, I thought I can't have breakfast. but I followed my friends to the cafeteria. There was no P.A catching us. So we got our foods and started eating. After that my friend and I play ping-pong. I won by 11-8, but I thought he was really good at that. After that we played Baseball. I was the pitcher but we losed the first game, but the second game and we won. after that we played C.A. My C.A is basket ball because of that I put 'played' because basketball is playing. we losed because our teammates foul. that foul, led us to lose 2 points, because of the free shooting. I really enjoyed sunday, I wish that I can enjoy all the days in GLPS too!

Second view) You wake up, You wake up late, you think you don't have any time for breakfast, But you followed your friends and there is no P.A waiting for you. So you have your breakfast today. You'll play Ping pong today with your Friends. You'll win this game score 11-8, After that you'll play baseball, You will be the pitcher, You'll lose the first game, but you'll win the second game. After that You'll play your C.A Basket ball. You'll lose because of the foul that your teammate had made. You'll enjoy Sunday and You'll hope the other days will like this day.

Third view) Sung-il woke up, he woke up late. He really thought he was gonna late for breakfast, but he followed his friends, in his surprise there was no P.A catching them for being late for breakfast, he was glad that there was no P.A catching him. When he finished his meal he played ping pong he won the game by 11-8 He was happy. After that he became the pitcher at the baseball game he lose the game for first time, but he won in the second time. He played his C.A basket ball it was the very exciting part of the day for him. But he losed because of  his Teammate's mistake. He like sunday and he hope he'll like the other days too.

댓글 1개: