2011년 1월 24일 월요일

Game Review! Class22 Jo Sung-IL

Hello I'm in Class 22 and my name is Jo sung-il and I'm going to write a game review about the Game called Starcraft 2 please read my game review and write a comment.

There is a famous game called Starcraft. It is very famous that almost all the boys know that game. This game have lots of versions, and I'm going to talk about the very recent version of the Starcraft, Starcraft 2. I have a CD Starcraft 2 but because of my computer is not very good I can't do unless my parents upgrade my computer or buy another one. I really wanted to play this game, because in this version you have lots of units, and more powerful units. and more fantastic Graphics that we can easily got interest in it, and play more realistic.

This version of Starcraft is very new, so we can't download in an illegal way, you have to buy a CD like me. You can play 3 species like the other version, but it's units have been upgrade like in ordinary version Starcraft there is a Zerg Colony and there is a unit called sunken but you can't move Sunken to attack. But in this Version you can move Sunken, and in the Protoss Colony some new units are born, The phoenix which is a flying object that attacks the enemy is very good. and this game is in Korean So lots of Koreans can play easily because It's in korean but the other version is only english. That is the one of the reason that the students want this Version more than the old ones.

I really like this version because we have lots of new units, and new Graphics that is really realistic. and it's only korean, It's the good game that we can enjoy when we want to have fun, but don't play this game so much because if you got addicted to this game it's really bad for you, It's only for fun, So don't got furious when you lose, and Play after Study, if you can keep this things, I think that we can enjoy this game very much.

<I think the trailer is under this Game Review!>
Thank you for reading my Game Review!

댓글 1개:

  1. Your blog is good, but to increase its potential you have to fix the formatting.

    1) Change the title. It's too long, and you can think of something better than a long sentence.

    2) Pictures too big and all over the place.

    3) Pictures videos in separate posts. Put the Starcraft video together with the writing about it.

    Your writing is good, and you've done most of the work. Just need to focus on formatting and presentation.

    답글삭제