2011년 1월 12일 수요일

Spring,summer,fall,winter,spring.


I think the monk is tryiing to teach his student the importance of life Because the student really doesn't mean to kill that snake and fish he really didn't know that they will die just tying them to stone. So the monk is trying to teachhim the importance of life. I have a similar experence. When I was going home from school, one of my friends called bad words to the kids who's playing at the playground,  at first they were just looking at them selves trying to know what's going on.and they ran away.  few minutes later. A girl who's in our class came with the two boys and their mom. Their mom said 'My daughter had told me that you are kind and smart, but I think my daughter told me wrong." she said to him to go home and She'll tell the teacher tomorrow. My teacher called my friend tommorrow and he told him 'Now you are name is baby, because you said bad words to whom that did nothing wrong. and he told us that now call him baby and if someone didn't call him that way. They'll get their nicknames to and If my friend said to them to stop calling him baby He'll get a new nickname and he'll clean up the class room for the rest of the year. My friend had a hard time at school, my teacher did harsh on him. and I think he deserved that and I think he's giving lesson to him like the monk and his student. But I think that my teacher give him hard lessons.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기