2011년 1월 10일 월요일

Writing Chain: "I Think The Program of The GLPS Is Very Strict" Class 22 Sung-IL

In my opinion, GLPS's program is very strict. If students speak korean we got E.O.P papers E.O.P means English only policy. If you are talking Korean and if you are caught by P.A you have to memorize the hard writings like old pops.
GLPS is a program for English and if we speak Korean we'll get a E.O.P papers like what I said before. But I think that Giving yellow cards to one's who speaks korean is not bad. after all you are here to study not play, If you are going to play in here it's a waste of money. We spent a lot of money coming here and we want to learn something because we spent a lot of money, If you speak korean I think it's a waste of your money. You have to practice your english or else your english level will stay where you are, and we don't want our english level staying where you are now. and I think they are doing the right thing to get our english level higher. And about the yellow cards and Red cards, we got yellow cards and red cards when we do something very wrong. and we should try not to get any of these.  Any for green card we should try very hard to get this card. If you got a lot of green cards you can get a prize at the end of the camp. and we should try really hard. If you want to get this card you have to speak only english and be nice to your friends and your teachers, and just don't do any thing wrong.
I think the program is very strict but I think I like it that way because we can get our english better. So the conclusion is GLPS is strict but it is a good camp. I like it here, and here you got lots of lessons english except for Math. I like Debate and writing and History and I like my C.A basketball. I just like every thing and I think we should keep the rules to make this better.  Thank you for reading my Wrting Chain Thank you.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기